Rowling's Army (I'm assuming that's what we're calling ourselves): Another Survey =]?

1. Your favorite Marauder nickname?

2. If you could be cast as any character in the Harry Potter movies, who would it be?

3. Have you ever had a Harry Potter related dream? Feel free to explain if you wish ;).

4. Do you think that Peter Pettigrew should have been placed in Slytherin?

5. Which of the trio would you want to be friends with?

6. Which character would you want as a sibling?

7. Where should the Deathly Hallows movie be split?

MY answers (not that anyone cares :P)

1. Prongs

2. Hermione or Lavender

3. Yup lol it's really long...

4. No, he was a Gryffindor at heart

5. Ron

6. I would choose Ron but if I chose him, I couldn't marry him cuz that would be incest so I will go with... Fred

7. No idea.. when Ron leaves maybe?

To Seamus: Yeah, Peter wasn't very brave but perhaps he was during his school days but then changed later on or something. The Sorting Hat wouldn't have placed him in Gryffindor if he didn't belong there. I think Peter was a good guy, even if he did work for Voldemort.

Favorite Answer

Prongs, totally

Hermione, she's so smart.

Yes. Almost every night. I was playing quidditch and colin creevy was the keeper and he kept taking photos. I started shouting at him, so then instead he starts dancing and draco malfoy is licking my shoes, and saying can i have your photo potter. and peeves is pretending to be a dementor.

Yes. Definately, didn't the sorting say he's never wrong so why in gryffindor. But then again, peter really doesnt want to be with voldemort.

Ron

Severus Snape, Birds of a feather flock together.

When Ron leaves, it's near the middle of the book and the people who haven't read the book will be like, OMG where does ron go!!!!

1. Your favorite Marauder nickname? - Padfoot

2. If you could be cast as any character in the Harry Potter movies, who would it be? - Hermione, possibly.

3. Have you ever had a Harry Potter related dream? Feel free to explain if you wish ;). - Yessss it's actually quite weird but I was standing in my garden making a twig into a broom

4. Do you think that Peter Pettigrew should have been placed in Slytherin? - Nopee.. The sorting hat knows best :D

5. Which of the trio would you want to be friends with? - ALL!! I want to make it a foursome :D

6. Which character would you want as a sibling? - Ronnn (:

7. Where should the Deathly Hallows movie be split? - I think the split is dumb, I dont think anyone would mind sitting through like.. 6 hours. But maybe when Ron goes... Or something..

1. Your favorite Marauder nickname? Prongs and Padfoot - both are awesome.......

2. If you could be cast as any character in the Harry Potter movies, who would it be?Luna Lovegood

3. Have you ever had a Harry Potter related dream? Feel free to explain if you wish ;).I don't really have the patience right now.

4. Do you think that Peter Pettigrew should have been placed in Slytherin?No, the Sorting Hat is not a buff or something like that. He turned out to be good towards the end, didn't he?

5. Which of the trio would you want to be friends with?All of them.....

6. Which character would you want as a sibling?I wish I could be in the Weasley Family..... Lovegoo Family would be awesome too!

7. Where should the Deathly Hallows movie be split?The Godric Hollow.....when Harry sees his parents grave......

1. Your favorite Marauder nickname? Moony and Padfoot (there all cool)

2. If you could be cast as any character in the Harry Potter movies, who would it be? Hermione Granger or Parvati Patil

3. Have you ever had a Harry Potter related dream? Feel free to explain if you wish ;). Not that I can remember.

4. Do you think that Peter Pettigrew should have been placed in Slytherin? No, cause then he wouldn't have been a marauder and the plot of the third book would be rubbish. But then again he was never brave, proberbly would have suited hufflepuff.

5. Which of the trio would you want to be friends with? Harry, he has a good personality and would be a good friend.

6. Which character would you want as a sibling? Sirius. He's so cool! Or Fred and George

7. Where should the Deathly Hallows movie be split? When Harry is about to drown or... when hermione and harry go to godrics' hallow.

1. Your favorite Marauder nickname? Moony

2. If you could be cast as any character in the Harry Potter movies, who would it be? Ginny

3. Have you ever had a Harry Potter related dream? Feel free to explain if you wish ;). I was playing Quidditch against my friend's softball team.

4. Do you think that Peter Pettigrew should have been placed in Slytherin? Yeah, when was he ever brave?

5. Which of the trio would you want to be friends with? Hermione, she's smarticles like me.

6. Which character would you want as a sibling? FRED AND GEORGE! So funny, awesome to have as bros!

7. Where should the Deathly Hallows movie be split? When Ron leaves.

• Kelly

1. Your favorite Marauder nickname? Prongs

2. If you could be cast as any character in the Harry Potter movies, who would it be? Um...... Pansy Parkinson. I'd love to be Tom Felton's girlfriend!

3. Have you ever had a Harry Potter related dream? Feel free to explain if you wish ;). Sort of. Hagrid once appeared in one of my dreams.

4. Do you think that Peter Pettigrew should have been placed in Slytherin? No, I don't think so. He belonged to Gryffindor. The sorting hat never makes a mistake.

5. Which of the trio would you want to be friends with? Hermione!

6. Which character would you want as a sibling? Sirius!

7. Where should the Deathly Hallows movie be split? Right after Ron leaves. It would make people really want to come see the next movie.

1. Your favorite Marauder nickname? Moony :P

2. If you could be cast as any character in the Harry Potter movies, who would it be? lol, I'd love to be Luna XD

3. Have you ever had a Harry Potter related dream? Feel free to explain if you wish ;). No... :S

4. Do you think that Peter Pettigrew should have been placed in Slytherin? No, because he was placed in Gryffindor by the Sorting Hat and I'm sure that the Hat wouldn't have placed him in Gryffindor for nothing...

5. Which of the trio would you want to be friends with? Ron‼ :)

6. Which character would you want as a sibling? Definitely Ginny‼

7. Where should the Deathly Hallows movie be split? I really think it should either end when Ron comes back. It's around in the middle of the book and it's a pretty good ending :)

1. Your favorite Marauder nickname?

Padfoot. :D

Um...Voldemort? Maybe not.

Yes, yes I have. Really creepy ones, too.

I really don't think so. I mean, Slytherin isn't necessarily for people who transform into really evil dudes, it's for the cunning and ambitious - Pettigrew is probably the farthest thing from cunning and ambitious, isn't he?

Hermione...then I could become friends with Harry .nd Ron after that/

Ron - he's hilarious. (Besides, if he was my sibling I could end up with the other Weasleys, too.)

I have no idea. Maybe with a cliffhanger? But then that would make people extremely frustrated. Come to think of it, everyone would be extremely frustrated wherever it ends..

1. Your favorite Marauder nickname? Moony! That is the BEST Marauder nickname!

2. If you could be cast as any character in the Harry Potter movies, who would it be? Hermione, definitely. I have brown bushy hair and am a smartass haha. What could be more perfect?

3. Have you ever had a Harry Potter related dream? Feel free to explain if you wish ;). Yes, actually. It was a very odd dream wherer I was walking on the sea with the trio finding treasure left by some Jack Sparrow. No, it made no sense lol

4. Do you think that Peter Pettigrew should have been placed in Slytherin? Hmmm... Well, I don't think he should have been placed in Gryffindor, I mean, what bravery did he ever show? Slytherin's respect determination, which he certainly didn't have. But maybe Slytherin rather than Gryffindor.

Harry! Hermione would annoy the hell out of me because she'd always be on me about my homework and all that (I have friends like her lol) and Ron is just terrible. Harry is a wonderful friend.

As a sibling? None of them, really haha.

7. Where should the Deathly Hallows movie be split? Right when they're captured by Fenrir.

1. Sometimes haha, Sometimes I'll look in the mirror and I'll be like oh I look good. (usally when my hair is straightened) Other times I'll think not so much haha. Usually I don;t think I look bad though 2. Nope, unless i really can't wai 3. I love you, my boyfriend (we've been together for almost 2 years now) 4. What? I have my friends and parents in my contacts 5. Oct 12 6. What? I'm usually never absent 7. 6hrs 8. A few best friends (3), my boyfriend and then I have school friends (friends I don't ever see and rarely talk to outside of school) 9. I have a very good relationship with my mom. She's like a friend as well as my mom. My dad, not so much haha. Sometimes okay, sometimes not 10. Umm, i don't remember 11. Yes and no. A 17 year old is a child, bit tecnically a teenager. So yes and no. 12. Pretty big 13. What?... 14. Prodigy by Marie Lu (AMAZING BOOK) 15. Every other day 16. 16 (haha number 16, age 16) 17. Not really. Once in a while i'll wear mascara but thats about it 18. No idea 19. When someone pisses me off enough, but I don;t get that mad easily 20. I want to be a director 21. I would be extremely mad

1. Your favorite Marauder nickname? Moony and Padfoot.

2. If you could be cast as any character in the Harry Potter movies, who would it be? Lavender,I want to act someone very different from what I really am like.It seems like fun.

3. Have you ever had a Harry Potter related dream? Feel free to explain if you wish ;). I had one where I was flying,I think with the Harry Potter character's,and people were trying to shoot us down.

4. Do you think that Peter Pettigrew should have been placed in Slytherin? Nope.So many character's wouldn't be the same.Maybe the Marauders never would have been formed!And Remus would have one less friend.Also,I think he really was a good man,we just too cowardly to show it.

5. Which of the trio would you want to be friends with? Ron,because he's just awesome like that. :D

6. Which character would you want as a sibling? Teddy,because I think Remus would make an awesome dad and Tonks would be a really cool step-mom. Yes,step-mom,I think she's too old to be my mom...maybe.

7. Where should the Deathly Hallows movie be split? After Ron comes back.If you cut it when he leaves everyone might hate Ron.But then again,Ron's return is an awesome opening to the movie.