When are we ever going to need math like Algebra, Geometry, Calculus, etc in life?

Reading this you might be thinking that I do not pay attention in school, get bad grades, and is horrible at math. None of that is true, I pay great attention because it is honestly important for me to do well and I have an A in Algebra 2, and Math is honestly one of my best subjects. But I hear kids ask this... show more Reading this you might be thinking that I do not pay attention in school, get bad grades, and is horrible at math. None of that is true, I pay great attention because it is honestly important for me to do well and I have an A in Algebra 2, and Math is honestly one of my best subjects. But I hear kids ask this question all the time, to which the teacher responds "To pass this class" at first I though they were just lazy and don't do well in the class but now I ask myself the same thing. Like basic math I understand you will need that throughout your whole life to be successful and everything but I do not see where Algebra, Geometry, and Calculus is important in my life. Especially when I want to be a Massage Therapist in which case I probably won't need to use ANY sort of mathematics. But you see my point,
Update: I actually have an A in English :-D but when I get home I don't really care about my grammar like i do in class haha cuz everyone understands