Why do I get excited dreaming about gay sex and enjoy watching gay porn but really don't find guys attractive ?

I do watch porn quite a bit and it's almost always straight (teen 18+ porn) but ever so often I get really, really excited to watch gay porn. But like I said I really don't find guys attractive...so what gives...guess I have really gotten confused by those seeming contradictions. What do you guys and gals think??

Favorite Answer

Do you get more excited from dreaming about gay sex than you do watching straight porn? Do you get more excited from watching gay porn than you do watching straight porn?

The way you feel about or your reaction to gay sex is one measure of your orientation. You could be bisexual, or you could be straight and curious or you could be gay... all depending upon how you answer these two questions. Your unconscious reaction is your best measure of orientation, versus your conscious reaction when looking at guys. Your conscious reaction could be affected by your unconscious fears.

2

Source(s): Live Sex Webcam Girls - http://CamGz.com/?ByeL
  • mczell

Gay Porn Dream

Theres a difference between being gay and enjoying same sex sex. I dont find men attractive but I do find a penis attractive as much a vagina, I might add. I enjoy sucking a penis asmuch as I enjoy licking a vagina. I emotionally love women and couldn't have a relationship with a guy, so I dont classify myself as gay......I just love the taste and feel of both types of genitalia. As for porn I can get just as excited watching either gay, hetro or lesbian porn.

Well it's porn, remember the stars are performing physical acts to the best of their abilities and are usually very good at it.In real life it's rare that things actually go that way.So if you see a sexual act that looks like it feels good....well your probably right. but it's just a sexual act on the screen. there are no social attachment's to deal with. No self soul searching. It's uncomplicated sex. Plus the actors are usually in incredible shape to present the best image. In real life things don't happen like that. Allot of people view all kinds of porn so it's no big deal. If you find yourself obsessing on porn, it's time to move away from the TV ! And if you find yourself obsessing on gay porn, well you may have discovered a desire to experiment. Experimentation does not mean anything but experimentation. How else would you ever know for sure if it's for you or not.

i know quite a few straight people who find watching same sex porn a tun on. it dosn't mean your gay. a lot of people are just curious.

Source(s): lesbian. who has straight friends.
  • Fugazi

I wouldn't worry about it at all,. It will all sort itself out. If you do not fancy boys then that's ok too, just go with the flow and stop analyzing things

Don't worry about it, its totally normal.

you are definitely bisexual

c'mon, it's obvious. It turns you on, it means your are gaaaaaaaaaay.

I doon't find many thai women attractive, but i do watch thai porn because the women turn me on

because your just curious and its something different maybe your bi. who knows