13 and wearing a thong? is it ok?

ok, im going to be in grade 8 next year and i wanna wear thongs in grade 8.Ok i just came to my new school last year (they dont wear thongs) , and people from my old school wear thongs. Should i wear them next year? the girls will knw cuz i get changed infront of them for gym? but is it ok? Im sorda popular, and... show more ok, im going to be in grade 8 next year and i wanna wear thongs in grade 8.Ok i just came to my new school last year (they dont wear thongs) , and people from my old school wear thongs. Should i wear them next year? the girls will knw cuz i get changed infront of them for gym? but is it ok? Im sorda popular, and stuff i have done before other people have started doing it.By the way i think they are comfortable to wear.
Update: Did it say in my question that im going to show them off? no! i just asked if people would care if i wore them and they saw it while i get changed for gym! Gosh,