is it ok for me to touch a girls butt in a crowded area even if i don't know her very well?

this girl is very skinny and has a very large butt and i would just like to touch it. she goes to my school and other guys grab her butt all the time and she doesn't even care. i see her in crowded areas all the time and if i touched it she probably wouldn't even know it was me.

Update:

she is black and i have no idea how she will react for sure.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

well you shouldn't do that but you did said that she doesn't mind if other guys do it so got for it, i guess

• dayley
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

all of us understand you have abode education, so act like it. merely considering which you spot others do a element, would not make it right for you. So, in case you spot somebody rob a economic business enterprise, you are going to rob a economic business enterprise?. this is incorrect on quite a few stages

• 9 years ago

U don't have the right to touch anybody w/o their permission! Keep ur hands, feet and anything else that belongs to you to yourself.

• 9 years ago

go ahead haha if she turns around and trys to say something or gives you a dirty look. just say,"I know you liked it." then just walk away

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.