is it ok for me to touch a girls butt in a crowded area even if i don't know her very well?

this girl is very skinny and has a very large butt and i would just like to touch it. she goes to my school and other guys grab her butt all the time and she doesn't even care. i see her in crowded areas all the time and if i touched it she probably wouldn't even know it was me.

she is black and i have no idea how she will react for sure.

Favorite Answer

well you shouldn't do that but you did said that she doesn't mind if other guys do it so got for it, i guess

• dayley

all of us understand you have abode education, so act like it. merely considering which you spot others do a element, would not make it right for you. So, in case you spot somebody rob a economic business enterprise, you are going to rob a economic business enterprise?. this is incorrect on quite a few stages

U don't have the right to touch anybody w/o their permission! Keep ur hands, feet and anything else that belongs to you to yourself.

go ahead haha if she turns around and trys to say something or gives you a dirty look. just say,"I know you liked it." then just walk away