? asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 10 years ago

OMG! should i hav an abortion? :(?

my bf got me pragnent n we just went in 4 sonogram.... and the doc said, like, the baby is gonna be missin a foot!! i dont want to hav a babiy that every1 makes fun of.... shud i get abortion??

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

You're a f**king idiot!

• 4 years ago

your so strong. most people in the same situation just have the abortion. sit down with your mom, boyfriend and his parents and talk together about how you want to go about making plans for a baby. it will be hard but you can do it. adoption is always an option. fact: there are 40 couples waiting to adopt every baby. maybe that would make your mom comfortable. You can request an adoption memory box at some hospitals, you can have an open adoption. If you choose to keep the baby, your mom will get used to that idea too. good luck, hope this helps

• 10 years ago

So, you made this account today, with this being your only question and you expect us not to believe that you're a troll.

Moronic!

Try a coat hanger. What the doctor doesn't tell you is the baby is actually in your head, so shove a real sharp one in there and stir it around. If your brains come out, it's only natural.

• 10 years ago

I agree with the first poster. Thanks for the two points. Oh and she forgot one... it's EVERYONE not every1. That isn't even a word at all. You can't add numbers to words and expect that to be proper grammar. I'm sure you don't even know what grammar is...

Source(s): Duuuuuuuuuurrrppppppppp.
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

wow..."i dont want to hav a babiy that every1 makes fun of"

a mother loves their child unconditionally. you don't need to be a mother.

i vote adoption.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

(sigh) Troll question. Well just in case....

Only you can make that decision, NOBODY else's opinion matters. It is your choice, your personal choice, don't let people judge you and tell you that it's their decision too.

If you don't like how the baby is missing a foot, then go ahead and do what you think is best.

• Meggie
    Lv 5
    10 years ago

That is horrible.It is something minor.Would you want your mother to have aborted you if you had a missing foot?Or what if the doctor said you were going to be ugly?Is it really that big for a deal?If your willing to KILL your baby over that you should never have sex again.If your not willing to have a baby then you shouldn't have sex.It's that simple.

Source(s): Army wife,
  • Thanks for the 2 points. It's HAVE not hav. It's PREGNANT not pragnent. It's MISSING not missin. It's BABY not babiy. And it's SHOULD not shud.

But thanks again for the 2 points! :)

• 10 years ago

you have to do what's best for you, if you can't handle having a child that isn't 'society perfect' than no you don't deserve to be a mother

but I also will say, instead of abortion, why not consider adoption, I'm sure there are plenty of women who can't bear children and would love the chance to be a proper mother

• no. your child still has a purpose in life. you may have to work a little harder ro take care of your baby but the child deserves to life. the poor thing can feel pain and you want to murder it because its different?!

• 10 years ago

Well I have a horrible feeling that baby will also be as stupid as its parents so yes, please do, and then kill yourself from the guilt.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.