My husband is facinated with penises. Is this normal?

My husband looks at porn online, but he doesn't masturbate. He saves the pictures and then crops out everything except the penis. He then makes collages with them. This is all done in his "special room". Also in his "special room"; he does the same thing with pornographic magazines, he... show more My husband looks at porn online, but he doesn't masturbate. He saves the pictures and then crops out everything except the penis. He then makes collages with them. This is all done in his "special room". Also in his "special room"; he does the same thing with pornographic magazines, he cuts out the penises and then makes giant collages with them. There are no bodies. Just penises. I sometimes wonder if he's gay. He says its art, but sometimes I wonder.
Update: our sex life is ok, decent sex twice a week.
Update 2: FYI -- he is not aroused when he is doing it. He is just really focused