Ok where is the valva and what purpose does it serve?

Ok lol im not an idiot I know alot about the female anatomy etc anyway what purpose does is serve where is it exactly? I read its between the anus and vagina so yeah... but yeah pretty much all information on it please and thank you

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

It's actually the vulva, and it is just everything on the outside of the vagina, (the opening, lips, clitoris) it serves no purpose, it's just what it's called.

Oh, and youre thinking of the perineum ("gootch" the area between the anus and genitals). Nothing is there but hair and skin. :)

• CK
    Lv 6
    8 years ago

Everything Emily said, but it DOES serve a purpose. Part of it is to grow pubic hair and cover up the opening to the vagina, all things that prevents bacteria from getting in.

• Laura
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

i am a woman in th uk who over hte years has put in th ehijab then taken it off then out it back on etc noone forces you to do anything and yes some say faiht comes from the heart and not from a piece of cloth on your head tht is correct by wearing hte hijab that does not make me a better muslim wearing the hijab identifies me to the rest of the world as a muslim woman and it gives me liberation and freedom this is a very hard concept to grasp to ppl in htis world as it was for me once upona time but if you study the faith and practise it trully you will realise the beauty of hijab and being a muslim woman is absolutley fantastic

• 8 years ago

a guide to the Vagina

http://www.the-clitoris.com/n_html/locating_the_va...

PS I think it's great that a guy wants to increase his knowledge of the female body- the More you Know the Better Lover you Can be

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

outside tha vag

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.