Really cheap hotel in Glasgow?

Looking for a reasonably priced hotel for a long weekend in Glasgow in Jan/Feb.........we are not young, so no backpacking hostels please, just clean accomodation near centre.
Update: Dancin' Mo...we know all about the Scottish hospitality, my husband is from Glasgow, as are all my kids, and we lived there for 25 years, but our family are all scattered ovr the world, and now we are simply going back as visitors, as we live in Spain, and haven't been to Glasgow (without staying with... show more Dancin' Mo...we know all about the Scottish hospitality, my husband is from Glasgow, as are all my kids, and we lived there for 25 years, but our family are all scattered ovr the world, and now we are simply going back as visitors, as we live in Spain, and haven't been to Glasgow (without staying with family ) for years!