Los Angeles Film School close to my house but....?

Los Angeles Film School close to my house but....? I want to go to the Los Angeles Film School because Film is my dream. I want to Write Screenplays and already know how to do this but I also want to Direct and Produce, Im just worried about if its wise to go to it because one of the Admissions counselors told me... show more Los Angeles Film School close to my house but....?
I want to go to the Los Angeles Film School because Film is my dream. I want to Write Screenplays and already know how to do this but I also want to Direct and Produce, Im just worried about if its wise to go to it because one of the Admissions counselors told me its impossible to hold a job and go there at the same time since its a excellerated degree program. Im worried because I have a daughter and I need to make money. What should I do?