Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelMexicoCancun · 1 decade ago

Good, authentic mexico resort style, 5 star hotel in Cancun Mexico. Where to book for cheaper rate?

Will be going to cancun this week for holiday. Can anyone recommend a good 5 star resort that is authentic mexico styles. I am thinking about ritz-carlton Cancun. where can i book the hotel for a cheaper rate? Internet, travel agents, etc? If internet which web site. thanks.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

You can try HotelBookLet.com (http://www.hotelbooklet.com) which compares more than 30 popular hotel reservations sites and shows all available deals! It takes just a few clicks to find out which site gives the best room rate.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Secrets Excellence Cancun is one of the best resorts I've been to. Beaches and Sandals are always nice too. I'm pretty sure they both have a resort in Cancun. For a really good deal try the Grand Palladium in the Riviera Maya (about 40 miles south of Cancun). It's a really nice resort thats inexpensive and it's really easy getting transportation to Cancun. The beach at the resort is really spectacular. If you've never been to the Yucatan, you might be suprised at how nice the beaches and water is.

• 3 years ago

My spouse and that i stayed on the Le Meridian 2 weeks in the past and it replaced into great. that's a small boutique form hotel. that's on many of the lists of great hotels interior the international and replaced into rated the 2d suitable sea coast motel in Mexico with the help of the commute channel. The room replaced into very sparkling and enormous. The provider replaced into suitable, each hotel worker attended to our needs completely. The pool and sea coast area have been very surprising and that that they had existence guards on accountability. The hotel had a great gourmand eating place as nicely as an extremely reliable pool ingredient eating place. the suitable element replaced into the cost. even nonetheless not the main inexpensive, the cost replaced into very useful for a 5 megastar, 4 diamond motel. I even have been to Cancun 8 cases and have stayed at many of the different places listed in this thread alongside with the all-inclusive ones and our week on the Le Meridian replaced into with the help of far the suitable we've had in Cancun.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.