How much would a real star sapphire set in white gold ring retail for? remember star sapphire is not synthetic

i bought this ring off my mother who paid over a hundred dollars for it back in the seventies. i bought it for my girlfriend and just wanted to know what i would have actualy paid for it in the store....this IS NOT A SYNTHETIC GEM it is a true real authentic star sapphire. the white gold band is plain and i believe... show more i bought this ring off my mother who paid over a hundred dollars for it back in the seventies. i bought it for my girlfriend and just wanted to know what i would have actualy paid for it in the store....this IS NOT A SYNTHETIC GEM it is a true real authentic star sapphire. the white gold band is plain and i believe is 14kt so yea 14kt whilte gold band with an authentic star sapphire. any clue how much it would retail for?