Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 7 years ago

I keep proving that Astrology is real?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=201301...

#I'm 2 good...

She ain't the only one

#SWAG

Update:

It's not just hers that I have gotten right either.. and I also realized my ability to hyper analyze a situation and figure out the future is quite high

Click @ About me on my profile

Update 2:

Most people don't know their correct birth time off the top of their head.. She's now looking for it.. What I said will come to pass as true

12 PM to 12:59 AM

AKA

Midnight to 1 minuteish before 1 PM

Update 3:

Most people don't know their correct birth time off the top of their head.. She's now looking for it.. What I said will come to pass as true

12 PM to 12:59 AM

AKA

Midnight to 1 minuteish before 1 PM

Update 4:

Damn right I could I'm a boss

Update 5:

I didn't say I was an astrologer lol..

Not really. Sorry. One lucky guess doesn't make you an astrologer." - You vote for yourself to get the horoscopes badge LOL....

It's not just her I've done this too... ***** please...

Update 6:

you think this is the first "lucky guess"... riiight.. you didn't even read "She ain't the only one" as in I've done this before... I don't really consider myself an astrologer though

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Hi Invoker. That's extremely interesting and impressive. Bravo! I don't get impressed often but hats off to you! Btw I do this too but usually only with Ascendants or Sun signs.

She didn't answer about the place or time of birth though. Why was she really asking that question? So you could do that? Anyway nice work. Your Sign(s)? Just Curious.

Source(s): Scorpio Astrologer
    • Login to reply the answers
  • 4 years ago

O.Ok. Here we go .....Just for fun: 1. You're definition of all-powerful is incorrect. 2. As long as enemies have a danger to alter their stance, work at it. When the ultimate curtain comes down, if they are nonetheless enemies .....They've taken a stand, let them pay the penalties. This view is not out of context except in the mind of chronic criticizers. Three. The Bible does no longer say God will reply all prayers. Isaiah 1:15 4. Proof of God is in the power of intent. The situation lies in now not wanting to be given logic. I am certain you disagree. P.S. Speakme snakes shouldn't be as bizarre as you think. Simply the previous day, while looking at tv, I saw a guy make a bit of wooden talk. The piece of timber was carved into the form of hey Doody. Truthfully, it spoke!

• 7 years ago
  • blah
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

:O I want you to try this on me! This sounds awesomeeeeeee!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

I'm impressed.

Source(s): Not really. Sorry. One lucky guess doesn't make you an astrologer.
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.