Ouija Board Predictions/ Possession?

My friend had a Ouija board, and we would play with it on occasion but we never really got anywhere with it. Recently I was visiting my girlfriend and while in a book store I saw a Ouija board for sale and bought it because I thought it would be fun to try again. We drove back to her friends house and unwrapped it... show more My friend had a Ouija board, and we would play with it on occasion but we never really got anywhere with it. Recently I was visiting my girlfriend and while in a book store I saw a Ouija board for sale and bought it because I thought it would be fun to try again. We drove back to her friends house and unwrapped it and began playing just me and her. We got instant powerful results, Speaking to many spirits, with the planchette moving different speeds for different spirits, some fast and some slower. One his father killed him in a fire. Another was a small girl killed by a train, playing on the tracks. One died from lung cancer, and I asked if he was married. "NO." Have a girlfriend? "NO" Boyfriend? "NO" "IM GOING TO KILL YOU" "IM NOT GAY" "GOODBYE" Well that kind of spooked us and I learned to be courteous and never say anything to piss off a spirit...
Later that night just me and my girlfriend tried it, we spoke to a man killed in WW2. It was normal conversation until suddenly without asking anything it moved "SHE WILL DIE" How will she die? "HE WILL KILL HER" Who? "(spelt the name of her ex) When? "1 Week". This really freaked my girlfriend out and we stopped.
The next night we went to an abandoned mental hospital infamous as a haunted place. As soon as we crossed the gate we all felt an indescribable dark energy vibrating through all of us. We approached a burned out building, door off the hinges, wet ashes puddled on the floor. She started for the rusted stairs, but stopped halfway. She said she felt someone grabbing her, pulling her up to the next floor. Later she confessed she saw a tall gangly woman with long black hair at the top of the stair. As she started down she tripped, I caught her and she cursed the spirit for "pushing her". We set up the Ouija board on a table we found on the first floor. Her and I laid knelt and laid hands on the board. I greeted the spirits, they responded "HI" I asked the name, and my GIRLFRIEND responded "Sara." Her eyes were black, her expression like a gravestone. I asked further questions but she never answered. Instead she said things like "I Seeeee Youuuuu" In a mocking, childish tone. My friend was really freaking out at this point so I boxed up the board and we made our exit. As we were walking toward the gate she said things like "I've never been this far out of the yard." And "We're not supposed to leave the gate! They won't let us out!" Then she began singing this demonic children's song I've tried to find it online but I can't find any trace of it. It was just like a childrens primary song but the words were all wrong. Singing about "playing in satan's house" "satan's wings" I wish I could remember I tried to record it but I didnt push the button. As we got further away she shook her head like she was awaking from a trance. When we asked her she said she couldnt remember what happened... she admitted she was possessed. We set down in the dirt road and played again. Once again it spelt "SHE WILL DIE". We asked how long she has to live, "6 days".
Later we went to a graveyard, but it felt different there. Like being in a church. The Ouija board didnt work, I figure because cemetaries are holy ground.
So that's my Ouija experience. I'm scared for her well being, what if the prediction is true? What should I do? They were warning me I know it...