Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Skittles...?

what is your favorite skittles color/flavor?

mine is red

Update:

and i am talking about in a regular flavored package. even thought the special ones are great too!

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

My favorite skittles color is red. I love skittles. I even named my dog skittles.

• 1 decade ago

Red

• In the original bag I like the red as well. In the the mixed berries flavors I really like the strawberry one!! Yum. And In the smoothie flavors I like the Lime!!

• 1 decade ago

My three favorites are orange red and purple but i like all skittles really. I LOVE SKITTLES. even though im not aloud to have them (i have braces) i eat them anyways.

• 1 decade ago

I hate when people say that skittles colors don't taste different because they do.

I like the green-lime the best.

• 1 decade ago

no me gusta los skittles mucho. si tene tener un color favorita, esta violeta, o rojo. anaranjado es sabrosa tambien!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Mine is red too!!!

• 1 decade ago

I like the cherry and grape ones the best. People who eat them all together are crazy and gross.

• 1 decade ago

yello and green all the way!

• 1 decade ago

Hmm.. honestly, green or pink.. :)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.