Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Skittles...?

what is your favorite skittles color/flavor?

mine is red

and i am talking about in a regular flavored package. even thought the special ones are great too!

Favorite Answer

My favorite skittles color is red. I love skittles. I even named my dog skittles.

Red

• In the original bag I like the red as well. In the the mixed berries flavors I really like the strawberry one!! Yum. And In the smoothie flavors I like the Lime!!

My three favorites are orange red and purple but i like all skittles really. I LOVE SKITTLES. even though im not aloud to have them (i have braces) i eat them anyways.

I hate when people say that skittles colors don't taste different because they do.

I like the green-lime the best.

no me gusta los skittles mucho. si tene tener un color favorita, esta violeta, o rojo. anaranjado es sabrosa tambien!

Mine is red too!!!

I like the cherry and grape ones the best. People who eat them all together are crazy and gross.

yello and green all the way!

Hmm.. honestly, green or pink.. :)