Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 8 years ago

Is it possible I lost my viginity?

I went to a party around a month ago and drank way to much. I only remember pieces of the night. I was with this guy and I remember making out and him being on top of me and kissing my neck etc. but I don't remember him or me being naked and i don't remember anything after that. It's possible I blacked out. I didn't even think about this until a few week ago, I finally thought I got my period. When I put the tampon up I was fairly dry but it went it so easily and far. I usually have trouble getting them in far enough. It felt like my hymen was gone. Although i'm not sure if I would be able to tell if it had broken. Anyway, my period wasn't really a period at all. Lasted only a day and couldn't even fill up a normal tampon. It was spotting. I haven't gotten my period since that "one" I have only had some golden colored discharge. which I have never had before. In my life. I have also been SUPER bloated and can't stand certain foods and smells that usually wouldn't bother me. I have been having weird head and stomach pains also. Is it possible these are signs of pregnancy and is it possible I could have lost it without remembering? HELP! serious answers only please! (ALSO, later that night he sent me a text saying, "your the best julia :) " if that means anything)

I'm only 16, it's not that easy to get a pregnancy test. I don't want to say anything to my parents unless i know it's forsure. Also, i asked the guy if we did anything else and he said no but he was wasted too.

• Lavina
    Favorite Answer

sounds like you got an STI as opposed to pregnant. Either way, get tested for pregancy and STIs. Also, I would press charges against the guy who raped you. It definitely sounds like he took advantage of you while you were drunk. :( best of luck, hun.

• K

Well anything is possible. It's not something any of us can really answer for you. I suggesst you watch it with the drinking though because things like that and things that can be very dangerous can happen. A tampon or masterbation can also break the hymen, most women break it before their first time having sex. If your in question about pregnancy you should pick up a test from the store. Ask a friend if they know of any details from the night that your missing.

• karcz

There is not any method you might get pregnant from having a tampon in and you are going to be a virgin till you honestly have intercourse with anyone if you're concerned approximately wasting your virginity to a tampon. However, you do not ought to honestly have intercourse with anyone to get pregnant. There are VERY SMALL probabilities that you just might by means of dry humping and different matters of that nature that could carry you into touch with semen from a male. But if you're 14 and do not know approximately those matters I propose you are taking a wellness schooling elegance or speak to anyone like your mom or an additional relied on grownup to kind via all the ones matters. Best wager on staying reliable is abstinence otherwise getting on start manipulate, utilizing a condom, and so on whenever you will have intercourse!

The spotting does sound like a pregnancy spotting. But, you can't be sure in less you can a pregnancy test. You could of lost your virginity but if you blacked out there is no way to know for sure. It sound like you did though. If you can't get a pregnancy test you can go to your local Planned Parenthood and they will give you one and answer any question with being confidential.

You might have been raped. Try to take a pregnancy test two weeks from when you thought it happened, and go to a clinic to get tested for STD'S/STI's.

Pregnancy symptoms don't show up around until a month+, so maybe. I'm not for certain, but if you also have certain cravings for foods that's a sign.

If I were you I would just go to a walk in clinic asked to be checked out for any stds just incase and explain to them that you think you could possibly be pregnant if they say you are not you should.still tell them the symptoms you are having cause it could always be something serious. Don't be ashamed doctors and nurses probably get worse stuff than that they have to deal with

If you think there is possibility I would get tested by a doctor and if u are still a minor I would tell my parents, but if u don't feel comfortable you can still go to a clinic and it would be confidential. I hope everything works out ok.

It sounds like you did,get a pregnancy test when you can.

u got raped greeeaat

Source(s): trust me im a doctor