Is it possible I lost my viginity?

I went to a party around a month ago and drank way to much. I only remember pieces of the night. I was with this guy and I remember making out and him being on top of me and kissing my neck etc. but I don't remember him or me being naked and i don't remember anything after that. It's possible I blacked... show more I went to a party around a month ago and drank way to much. I only remember pieces of the night. I was with this guy and I remember making out and him being on top of me and kissing my neck etc. but I don't remember him or me being naked and i don't remember anything after that. It's possible I blacked out. I didn't even think about this until a few week ago, I finally thought I got my period. When I put the tampon up I was fairly dry but it went it so easily and far. I usually have trouble getting them in far enough. It felt like my hymen was gone. Although i'm not sure if I would be able to tell if it had broken. Anyway, my period wasn't really a period at all. Lasted only a day and couldn't even fill up a normal tampon. It was spotting. I haven't gotten my period since that "one" I have only had some golden colored discharge. which I have never had before. In my life. I have also been SUPER bloated and can't stand certain foods and smells that usually wouldn't bother me. I have been having weird head and stomach pains also. Is it possible these are signs of pregnancy and is it possible I could have lost it without remembering? HELP! serious answers only please! (ALSO, later that night he sent me a text saying, "your the best julia :) " if that means anything)
Update: I'm only 16, it's not that easy to get a pregnancy test. I don't want to say anything to my parents unless i know it's forsure. Also, i asked the guy if we did anything else and he said no but he was wasted too.