Muslims will you respect me if I corral my women?

(Oh, right. Girl avatar, but I'm a man) I have seen a couple of lunatics on Richard Dawkins' documentaries, going on about how we (American men) need to get *our* women under control. I thought that Richard was just cherry-picking the doofusiest Muslims he could find. But suddenly I'm in an email... show more (Oh, right. Girl avatar, but I'm a man)

I have seen a couple of lunatics on Richard Dawkins' documentaries, going on about how we (American men) need to get *our* women under control. I thought that Richard was just cherry-picking the doofusiest Muslims he could find. But suddenly I'm in an email argument with a Muslim who is saying the same stuff. I can't believe it's for real.

So ladies, would you mind dressing very drably for just a little while until I can gain the respect of my esteemed Muslim acquaintances? Oh, and I think you're not allowed out of the house too. Sorry, my bad. Send out for pizza and charge it to my card, ok? I'll make it up to you.