How do you know is a Sagittarius guy likes you?

im a libra

Favorite Answer

Hello Call me Sunny!

How can you NOT know?!? If a Sagittarian man likes you, you'll know, trust me on that.. They're very straight forward- about everything! That's what I like about them..

Source(s): Personal experience

he'll be upfront and straightforward but that doesn't guarantee he'll always be into you. The way to really know is if you maintain being hard to get, he'll be consistent (for a little more than a month) and will respect everything you say and do. sag guys are kinda like manwh*res...and have ADD. They can never focus on one person, get bored easily and tend to lead girls on

Source(s): Sag who dealt w.a sag guy :/

Sagittarius guys are pretty obvious about their feelings. Trust me, you'll know when one is into you.

they will flirt or just start kissing , bug you a lot , lots of attention , even forceful in getting attention back from you. they will do stuff for you like general handy man to brining you soda . not as in buying gifts and stuff unless there buying alcohol .

I do. <3<3<3

will you marry me?

Source(s): :>