have u ever used the phone and the bathroom at the same time??

Without telling the person u r on the phone with.

i do but only with family just in case i make "noise".

Favorite Answer

Like Radar O'Reily on the hit television series MASH said his mom would say: It's better to hold the phone than get a kidney stone.

If I was talking with someone on the phone and realized they were using the bathroom, it'd gross me out. I think it's just plain rude to chat when something so personal is happening like using the toilet or having sexual relations. Even if it's an "important call," the other person will surely understand if you tell them you're unavailable at the moment and will call them right back.

I called this old acquaintance from highschool one time and it sounded like he was masturbating while talking to me. Whatever he was doing, his breathing pattern sounded creepy as Hell. If your breathing is heavy because of something like jogging, tell the person on the other end that you're winded.

Even chewing food while on the phone is rude. And calling someone while driving is just plain dangerous.

Basically, when speaking on the phone, people like to think they are the most important thing to the other person at the moment; the term "undivided attention" comes to mind.

These days with mobile phones and their precious minutes, people also don't want to wait around for you to finish doing whatever is distracting you.

Oh, and people really seem to hate talking to a speaker phone -- even threatening to hang up -- lest you pick up the receiver. Another feature with the potential for abuse is three-way calling; for example, having someone hide on the other line while discussing them with their partner.

One final word of caution is that some states have stupid laws preventing recording a phone call without the other person's knowledge. Washington, DC is one such place.

I do, but only for #2. For #1 I find that I'm not in the bathroom long enough and it usually makes more noise. I always cover the mic when I flush though.

administration is obviously no longer in touch, probably because of the fact those slackers have been there so long, administration does not understand what to do now. If there is any wish, those issues would desire to be documented with the aid of their bosses and HR and stated with the staff. just to enable them to circulate may be leaving the business enterprise open to age discrimination court docket circumstances.

once in a blue moon. I remember talking to this girl for 3 hrs. from Myspace and i had to take a leak so i set the phone down but she heard me peeing and making funny noises!! lol!!

Yes, but I try to not too make noise, and sometime I forget and flush, so then I run out of the room quickly.

• Jupe

I always take the phone in the bathroom with me. Just because i have to pee, that is not going to stop me from talking.

well i used it in the bathroom then put it on the shelve and had a a shower meanwhile it had fallen off into the toilet, i would not recommend using it in the bathroom.

it was never seen again

p.s it's probably because I'm just clumsy

Absolutely.

No!!! I never use the bathroom and talk on the phone at the same time. That is so gross!!

• Ragnar

Yeah Ive done it and I tell the person that I am doing it. kinda hard not to make a sound when your a guy.