What is the saddest thing in your opinion?

Long story short, I wish to write an inspirational story for teenagers, and present to them. I wish to bring out the emotion in them, not to see them cry, but to see them care. I want to make a change, show them the Light of God. But I need an example to run off of. What is the saddest thing you can possible imagine? The homeless... The Suicides...

Anything will help. =/ Thanks.

Favorite Answer

how a young girls dream, innocence, purity, light, and happiness can be crushed and or destroyed by the worlds cruelness and injustice

how she only wanted love but instead got rejected and abused by her parents how it created a fear in her, and it slowly changed her filling her with anger, hatred, resentment, lonelyness, depression, where she fell into drugs, self injury, eating disorders ect and her whole life just crumbles right before her bc of what happened to her, she had soo many dreams and desire to help people to be someone important, to be loved and have nice things but the world changed that and destroyed her, in the end lifes brutal reality she couldnt handle

my life story......

• kim

Lately, the saddest thing I've been involved in is my husbands relationship with his mother. i'd encourage him to call and get closer to her as shes aging, and he'd find some reason like his pathetic childhood to counter doing this. For five years he did this when I'd plead with him to remember her more often. Them she had a harsh disease take her within 6months. I was glad he did visit her for week, but his sibs drug her thru a mall during the visit. The poor thing died. What a waste to put off giving your own mom the loves she needs till the end.

whilst Squidward theory he had killed Spongebob, by making use of making him consume a pie with a bomb in it. And he spend the completed day doing each little thing Spongie wanted to do in the previous he died. Piggy-backing and making a track, and watching the sundown... Then he began crying because of the fact the solar went down, understanding Spongie became going to die. Sniffle.

well right now

since its bieng so popular

the whole planet bieng distroyed and how climate change and everything.

then go on to racsism if you live in an area where there are people saying they are hurt because of race.

Those who see the truth and refuse to believe it.

As a consequent, no one does anything to save or improve a situation.

• Mark T

Try movies, There are some seriously good movies that totally communicate a great message.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pfwY2TNehw

Youtube thumbnail

Saddest thing possible: DEATH of someone you love.

Children who are abused in any way.

the light of god.. and teenagers

...anything mixed with loneliness and hopelessness.