Me and my wife are desperately wanting a new baby, what should we do?

We have two children already, but we can no longer conceive. We looked into adoption, but the whole process is so costly and long that it might cost us more than we can afford in legal fees and such, and the process takes so long that we could be waiting years to get one. People like Madonna and Angelina Jolie... show more We have two children already, but we can no longer conceive. We looked into adoption, but the whole process is so costly and long that it might cost us more than we can afford in legal fees and such, and the process takes so long that we could be waiting years to get one.

People like Madonna and Angelina Jolie make it look like it's as easy as just deciding you want one, but it really isn't like that at all. They completely bypass the system and use their fame and money to get one instantly.

In vitro is also too costly, so that is not an option at all.

I want a new baby. One that still has the tag on it, and the new baby scent. I'm thinking maybe buying one on the black market in China? They could teach me Chinese and how to use chopsticks and stuff.

Maybe if she turns out to be a hottie, I can even pull the old Woody Allen thing. My wife isn't gettin any younger if you catch my drift. I know, I'm getting ahead of myself, what are the odds I would adopt a future beauty queen anyway?

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Update: Kayden's mom, you think you deserve kids? At least I'm not exploiting them on the internet for the world to see. There are lots of sick bastards out there that feed off of what you're doing.

Your kid is very cute, but that's why it's worse, it's not a good idea to advertise your kid.