marty l asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 decade ago

hi, why do i always feel so cold and weak after ejaculation and so often end up catching a cold ?? ?

Update:

tks for replies, i only feel cold and even sometimes close to shivering after i ejaculate, i have went without ejaculating for a period of time and during this i never got a cold so allergies is not the problem, any help much appreciated tks

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Well you feel weak because you feel weak because you have just had an orgasm and that will make you feel weak for a few minutes. But you aren't catching a cold because of it. You may have allergies. But having an orgasm will not weaken your immune system and make you get a cold. Orgasms help your immune system.

Try going to a doctor and getting allergy tested. If you are getting "colds" a lot then they really aren't colds. They are allergies.

-Connor

• 4 years ago

If you've ever been disillusioned into thinking that there's nothing you can do to prevent premature ejaculation and that it's just something "you're born with" or "can't do anything about" then hopefully this will change your mind and inspire you https://tr.im/BaSKN

Because the truth is that there are many ways to prevent premature ejaculation, and being able to last longer in bed is something that lies within your control.

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

Source(s): Ejaculation Master Miracle http://StopPrematureEjaculation.emuy.info/?bvKo
  • 6 years ago

The Tao, a Chinese way of life believe when we ejaculate it's like giving blood, it weakens our immune system. That's why fighter's etc stay away from this.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

it's because you had an orgasm and you need time to recover as for getting a cold that's strange if we all did it would be like a epidemic

• Ask your dad

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

you're either not drinking enough or not eating enough or both

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.