Missed call from potential employer?

Hi! I just had a pre-employment assessment test on Monday, and late in the afternoon yesterday, someone from the company called me and I missed it. By the time I realized, it was too late in the evening. I called again this morning and left a message because they were busy/out of the office. If they don't... show more Hi!

I just had a pre-employment assessment test on Monday, and late in the afternoon yesterday, someone from the company called me and I missed it. By the time I realized, it was too late in the evening.

I called again this morning and left a message because they were busy/out of the office. If they don't call me back, when is it appropriate to give them a call again?

Later in the afternoon today, or tomorrow morning perhaps?

Thanks!
Update: What happens if they are not in the office later, should I leave a message again or not? I don't want to pester them too much...