Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Forgive.............or not that is the question lol?

My bf and i have been dating for 2 weeks tomorrow (i know not very long but its getting there lol)

We have connected physically (haven't had sex yet but have done everything else) but not mentally. It takes work to find somthing to talk about rather than it coming naturally like it does with friends or family. I still thought I really liked him a lot so i really didnt care and thought that part would fall into place naturally.

He has been having issues since Monday though and i will find out tonight what they are but the point is is that he hadn't called or texted me for two days then last night he apologized and said he was being a real jerk and he will never do it again but over the two days i realized i dont like him as much as i thought i had.

should i still try to work things out and hope things go back to normal and i will like him again or what else should i do.

Thanks for your help!

Favorite Answer

Forgive And Forget.

I would try and talk to him, but not think about liking him or staying with him during it. Just try and get out your feelings while thinking of him as any guy. You will know if you like him more than just any guy then.

Follow your heart, if your questioning it already then it may be time to let him go. Listen to what he has to say. But go with your gut in the long run.

Forgive him this time only...But if he does it again and you still feel you dont like him as much as you used to then dump him.

i think you should be there with him and support him to whatever he is going through....that's why you like him?right?to be there for him!good luck!