I am a Blackberry addict and have a problem...?

So I am a Blackberry addict, had a Blackberry for 4 years already and I realized last year that I can no longer use the bathroom unless I have my Blackberry available. I can easily urine, but #2 will need to come out by force if I don't have my Blackberry on me. How can I stop being a slave to my Blackberry like... show more So I am a Blackberry addict, had a Blackberry for 4 years already and I realized last year that I can no longer use the bathroom unless I have my Blackberry available. I can easily urine, but #2 will need to come out by force if I don't have my Blackberry on me.
How can I stop being a slave to my Blackberry like this?
Thank you
Update: For those who asked, unfortunately this isn't a joke. It is hard to get rid of the Blackberry because I use it for business (I am 18 with a job). Outside of the bathroom if my Blackberry isnt in my hand I do go crazy, that's how much I am a slave to it. The thing is, I don't text or use Blackberry... show more For those who asked, unfortunately this isn't a joke.
It is hard to get rid of the Blackberry because I use it for business (I am 18 with a job).
Outside of the bathroom if my Blackberry isnt in my hand I do go crazy, that's how much I am a slave to it. The thing is, I don't text or use Blackberry messenger. I am just too obsessed with business and surfing the web from anywhere I am.