Anonymous

Would hitler kill someone without blonde hair and blue eyes?

Is this just what he wanted or would he kill someone with ginger hair brown eyes? for example

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

fool. Hitler was brown haired himself, so are many germans and other aryans

Redhair is common ''aryan'' feature. Their are brown eyed aryans too. Nazi germany saw iran as aryan and many of them are not blonde

Look, hitler favoured aryans no matter hair colour, eye colour etc. As long as u were an aryan, that will say german, scandinavian, persian, etc u would be ok

many aryans were blonde, red (ginger) and even brown haired

Source(s): hitler would kill u if u were a ginger jew. If u were a black haired german he would not hitler did not favour blondes, but he favoured aryans.
  • Anonymous
    3 years ago

Berlin provides an modern mix of new and basic structure, active entertainment, shopping, and a wide selection of activities and ethnic institutions and if you wish to see it then this hotelbye is the spot to start. A number of the things you can see here are: the Old Museum, the National Gallery, the Bode Museum, Old National Gallery or, the mark of Germany, the Berlin Wall. That wall began his living in 1961 when East Germany sealed down the western the main city to stem the flooding of refugees from east to west. By the full time it had been damaged down in 1989, the 4 meter high wall and 155 kilometres extended, dissected 55 roads, and possessed 293 remark systems and 57 bunkers. Today, just small stretches with this graffiti-covered travesty remain, including a 1.4-kilometer expand preserved included in the Berlin Wall Memorial, a cooling memory of the animosity that after split Europe.

• lasley
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

**** blonde hair and blue eyed Aryan "organic" race propaganda. all of us understand that Blonde hair green eyes is the rarest prevalence and a genetic rarity in combos. We would desire to shelter the uncommon genetics and not smash them with interbreeding. regrettably sure, mixing gentle hair or gentle colored eyes with an African or a considered necessary American or South American will smash a gene pool and afterwards the youngsters would have seventy 5-80 5% probabilities of brown eyes or brown hair. people have forgotten the fee of specific genetics.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No. He would have had to kill himself if that was the case...lol i know he did in the end but that wasn't due to him having brown hair and brown eyes.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

He had brown hair.

His point was to wipe out non-Aryan races, except the Japanese because they were his allies. Though I think he would've wiped them out if he could have.

The supposed height of Aryanism was to have blonde hair and blue eyes because those are predominately Aryan traits.

• 1 decade ago

It is safe to say that Hitler will never kill or order anyone killed again. Not ever.

• 3 years ago

I think blonde hair will be sexiest, but brown hair can end up being really sexy too. Black hair is actually never sexy. It's just really dull and boring and flatters few caractère. Blonde hair looks best with blue eyes.

• 3 years ago

I actually like blonde hair or red however it depends on what the individual looks like.

• 1 decade ago

Apparently he was okay with all of the dark haired Japanese people and if I remember correctly, he had black hair himself, so you should be safe.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

im not sure but i knew he loved people with blonde hair and blue eyes id of been fine :)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.