Im a 36B can i fit into a 34C?

hey so im 13 and im a 36B (its gettin kinda snug) and i have been reading about bra measurments and it says people who are 36B can fit into a 34C because the band is slightly shorter but the cup is just slightly bigger making it almost the same as wearing a 36B

is this true? coz im goin bra shoppin soon so do you think i should try on a 36B then a 34C to make sure?

thankyou

Update:

my bra was like normal spaced no huge gaps in the bra it just fitted fine but now its getting tight and feel like it might come out and my bra has unhooked its self THREE times today so thats what i meen i couldnt be bovered to go into a long description lol

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

The cup size is the same in both, but the band will be a little tighter.

You would also have to clarify what you mean by snug.

Bras are supposed to fit tightly so there is no extra room in the cups (gaps), but if your boobs are overflowing the cups, it's time to move up a size.

• 4 years ago

all your support comes from the band, not the straps. So if you fit a 34 comfortably, go with that. As for the cup, there should be no open gaps. If you can pinch the front of the cup and not pinch your breast with it, its too big. And if your cup makes you look like your have four boobs, its too small. you shouldn't have to readjust yourself that much and all in all it should be comfortable. Good Luck.

• 1 decade ago

If your confused about your size (which it seems you are) i would get a professional bra size fitting. or go to an aerie store. That's where i get my bras and the associates are so helpful. If your in the changing room and are confused about your size they will bring in bras and help you out. its not awkward or anything because you can wear a shirt when you talk to them or just talk through the door. i suggest you try it :)

Source(s): myself :)
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yeah you need a bigger size, I was at the beach and my bathing suit top came unhooked 2wice and everyone saw everything "/.

Lol. well anyways hope i helped

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Try them all on, because different styles fit different. Also try the 36C to see if you need a bigger cup. Thanks for answering mine.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i would try them on

but you can find some kick *** ones on ebay

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i think you should just try both of them on!! :)

• 1 decade ago

have a sales associate help you, that's what they're there for.

• 1 decade ago

wow.. you're really asking this when all you have to do it try one on..? alrighty then...

:/ ... ?

Source(s): DUH.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Just try them on - duh.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.