Is it too late to try and sell jonas brother concert tickets? please help!?

So back in like march me and a friend got 2 concert tickets to see the jonas brothers world tour with special guest honors society and jordan sparks. They are 3rd row tickets. And costed us $100. the problem is i dont listen to them any more and i dont want to go. i havent wanted to go for over a month now and i... show more So back in like march me and a friend got 2 concert tickets to see the jonas brothers world tour with special guest honors society and jordan sparks. They are 3rd row tickets. And costed us $100. the problem is i dont listen to them any more and i dont want to go. i havent wanted to go for over a month now and i thought my friend still really wanted to go so i didnt bother asking for my ticket to sell. well i just found out now that she doesnt want to go either and the concert is Friday July 24 at 8pm in Philidelphia PA. that is this friday. is it too late to try and sell the tickets or craigslist?