Humberto "La Zorrita" Soto vs. Lucas Martin Matthysse on the Khan-Peterson 2 undercard what a WAR this will be?

BQ:] Former 3-time World Champion Humberto "La Zorrita" Soto just signed

a new contract with Top Rank rival Golden Boy Promotions. He's scheduled to

fight Lucas Matthysse on the Amir Khan vs. Lamont Peterson Golden Boy card

what a WAR this is going to be! Humberto Soto hasn't lost a fight since losing a

tough fought decision to Joan Guzman November 17, 2007 and has defeated few

good names on his resume David Diaz, Jesus Chavez, Rocky Juarez and also, a

fight a the year with Urbano Antillon on December 4, 2010. How well will he do at

Junior Welterweight (140) can he defeat a dangerous opponent Lucas Matthysse?

Humberto Soto (57-7-2) w 34 KO's v Lucas Matthysse (30-2) w 28 KO's who wins?

BQ2:] Paulie "The Magic Man" Malignaggi vs. Vyacheslav Senchenko on April 29th

for the IBF Welterweight Championship. Paulie Malignaggi reconsidered and he has

decided to take this fight can Malignaggi defeat Senchenko and be a 2X Champion?

Sean Gizzle, SticknMove, Jose, Matt, Nicholas, Kiz, Killa everyone answer question.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

What's up man?

I gotta take Matthysse in this one. He's younger, hits harder, and is bigger.

Soto is a very good fighter, but he's been around the block and has been through some wars. I think he's been a pro for almost 15 years now.

Matthysse will definitely be the fresher fighter in this fight, though Soto definitely has the better technique. Matthysse should be the slight favorite and come out on top in a very good fight.

BQ: Don't know anything about Senchenko. Paulie is a nice little fighter, but in reality he's probably past his best and we all know he can't break an egg. He's got skills for sure though, and I think this fight will be close.

It's gonna be in Senchenko's hometown and he's the undefeated fighter, so if this fight goes to decision, I highly doubt he'll lose. Since Paulie isn't knocking anyone out, I'll take Senchenko by a controversial decision.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 8 years ago

Hello sir!

Humberto Soto is on a 15 fight winnng streak with a record of 57-7-2 (34) and Lucas Matthysse with a record of 30-2-0 (28) is obviously a powerful punching opponent but he has also lost some recent big time fights vs Alexander and Judah. Neither man is accustomed to getting knocked out with Matthysse never losing by kayo and Soto only once in 66 career fights. I think this will be a battle of gladiators and that both will be at their very best for this fight in what could be called a pick em fight really. I think that Soto will win the early rounds but the punching power will be the difference come the later rounds. Matthysse by tough and close decision victory.

BQ. Malignaggi can pull it off if he doesn't get careless and boxes carefully vs Senchenko who obviously has a big power edge. I believe that Malignaggi takes the split decision win.

• Jose
    Lv 5
    8 years ago

I got Soto K.o

I got Senchenko Desicion

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.