Did Less Than Jake do a cover of "I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles)" by the Proclaimers?

I've got a ska/punk cover of "I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles)," originally done by the Proclaimers. I'm quite convinced that it's performed by Less Than Jake, but I've been unable to confirm this with hard evidence, or find the album that it might be from. Can anyone shed some light on... show more I've got a ska/punk cover of "I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles)," originally done by the Proclaimers. I'm quite convinced that it's performed by Less Than Jake, but I've been unable to confirm this with hard evidence, or find the album that it might be from. Can anyone shed some light on this, and maybe tell me what album I could find it on?
Update: I checked up on the [spunge] reference, and while they _do_ have a cover of "I'm Gonna Be," and a pretty good one at that, the one that I've got is a different version, and quite definitely not the same band. Still convinced it's Less Than Jake--sounds just like Chris, only calm.