what is a good but economic hotel to receive the new year with my three teens in Los Angeles?

I would like to go a place with my wife and our three teens to receive the new year but I do not have a lot of money. I know sounds cheaper but I would like to have an idea how much money I will spend for that night. Thanks for your help.

Favorite Answer

You can try hotelbooklet.com (http://www.hotelbooklet.com) which compares more than 30 popular hotel reservations sites and shows all available deals! It takes just a few clicks to find out which site gives the best room rate.

If you're talking about the new year celebration in L.A., then you definitely have to take your family to the world famous "Rose Parade" in Pasadena.

You can find motels w/ reasonable prices along the Colorado Blvd. Rose parade is free and the accomodiation will cost you about $100/night or so. You should give it a try.

Happy New Year!