Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Be honest...how many of you women?

...have laughed or made fun of a guy because he was on the teenie-weenie side of the manhood spectrum? What was the circumstance and how did you make fun of the little guy?

Hey! I NEVER said someone did that to me...

maggot? um...that's not very nice

A number of you are answering as if this in reference to me...I AM in a committed relationship, but I'm just curious what you mean women have said to poor little guys...

Favorite Answer

Duh that's a rhetorical question we all do it!

I never laughed. I just helped his manhood out to where it wasn't teenie weenie anymore. Sorry someone did that to you.

• kiwi

I've never made fun of someone for that. It's mean and just rude. I may have thought things but I would never say it out loud.

I make fun of my boyfriend sometimes, and he's not even that small, he just thinks that he is. He knows I'm kidding though, and I make sure that he knows I'm not serious.

It's not about the "manhood" though, it's about the rest of him; his personality that counts. The manhood part is extra.

• B

I've made fun of tons of guys for that, but never seriously. I've never been with anyone particularly small, so any time I made fun of him, i was just joking around to be playful.

I crack jokes about this one guy all the time because he was pathetic. He wasted my virginity in 40 seconds and then walked away and I will never forgive him. I know it sounds horrible, but putting him down always seems to make me feel better.

if u are in a commited relationship i doubt this person will laugh or make fun of ur size.

Never. I don't care really and I would feel horrible if I did make fun of him, because I mean he can't help it and I'm sure that would be one of his insecurities.

we don't laugh at the fact that guys have a " teenie weenie" we laugh at the way u put it

my current bf is not that big but ive never made fun of him...and none of my good friends make fun of their boyfriends either. Dont worry about it!

I have not...as long as it hits the "spot" then who cares. Most of the guys that were on the smaller side made up for it in girth....