Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 10 years ago

Does anyone else think Joran Van Der Sloot is amazingly HOT!!?

Also, if anyone knows of a fan site for him let me know. I would also like to send him a supportive letter and money. Poor guy:(

Update:

Um, I don't believe i'm trying to be "funny." I believe in innocent until proven guilty. I believe that poor guy has been set up all along. Thanks.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

No he is not hot. Joran Van Der Sloot has some problems. This is a guy who killed a girl and is a suspect in the 2005 disappearance of Natalie Holloway. He tried to bribe money out of Natalie Holloway's parents in return that he will tell them where Natalie's body is. Joran Van Der Sloot is disturbed individual. His own mother says that he has mental problems

• Login to reply the answers
  • menut
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

I so consider you approximately him i've got faith so undesirable for her kin and her mom exceedingly. i'm a cynical and jaded individual so I guess he will walk unfastened alongside with who ever else helped him or if he did it on his own and that i if he ever became is charged i comprehend that this might in no way take place yet he ought to serve the time right here interior the country.. nicely i'm hoping I replied your question and helped you God Bless and take care.And shall we pray he finally ends up at the back of bars..

• 10 years ago

Well, you can be attractive to whoever you want.

However, I highly doubt there are any "fan sites".

I do agree with you when you say innocent until proven guilty, I agree!

• 10 years ago

you're an idiot lol

and in denial. he's guilty as hell. both times

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Um....

O_o

• 10 years ago

This isn't funny.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.