was this guy flirting with me? im confused. helpp plzz?

ok so i think this guy likes me but idk. he stares at me and tries to talk 2 me alot. so i havent talked to this dude in about a month rite? and he just walks up 2 me at carriders (out of all the people there he walks up to ME) and asks if he had pen on his jaw (like rite below his ear) and i was like no... it was really weird. was he subtly flirting like my brother said? im just curious.

thanks :)

also should i hug the guy i like? tmrw is the last day of school 4 us and i REALLY like this guy! hes my first crush. :) well anyway hes goin to a different school and all my friends say i should hug him. should i?

Favorite Answer

def. flirting with u!

it would be a good idea to hug him especially if hes your first crush =)

1st make sure you have a presentable appearance as well a s a nice warmness to you not coming off overly shy or too confident . You can start a quick flirt and conversation by saying Hi handsome how is your day? and by asking the last movie the person has seen that can be a real window to a big future you guys can talk about that which will lead to past times of high school and talking about each others family finding out what you guys have in common etc... And wear something cute a nice pink flirty top and nice fitted jeans little gloss men don’t like too much makeup. Take care

YES he was.. at least i think, but then again like me..i always think that a guy is looking at me but thats because i either illusion it, or hop that he does :/... and about the hug thing... well i would say that you should give him ur # !! then ask him to go to the movies, and at the movies give him a hug :)

PLEASE ANSWER MY QUESTION

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AtF0k...

i dont think he was flirting. hes sounds stupid. and yeahhh hug the guy u like girl !

Yeah he defo likes you :) You should hug him that is like so sweet !

P.s thanks for answering my question, I dunno about that Susan Boyle..I'm from Scotland too but she is getting kinda annoying now. I like SHAUN SMITH !!!! Hes gorgeous! And Flawless and Diversity are AMAZING !

xx

read "he's just not that into you." solved all my guy problems.

and yeah, hug him! that's cute [:

ohh he definitely doess=]

and you should hug him