Christians, Why do you seek do deny all other faiths?

Don't you realise that the Lord of your denial, The AntiChrist is already among you? He is the Capitalist faith upon which you have rested your souls. You do not need to look beyond your own pulpits to find your adversary, He is in your Hearts in the form of Greed, Self Agrandisement and Power. Your own... show more Don't you realise that the Lord of your denial, The AntiChrist is already among you? He is the Capitalist faith upon which you have rested your souls. You do not need to look beyond your own pulpits to find your adversary, He is in your Hearts in the form of Greed, Self Agrandisement and Power. Your own Governements are cosnpiring against you while you sheepishly look at the fools of Islam and imagine they are your enemies.People of the Book, you have been decieved!
Update: Thanks Rich B (are you really rich, can I borrow a tenner?) and sorry frappy for offending one of the few real followers of Jesus but you know how this site operates and the generalities of the right wing american christians do have a certain emetic effect, but I acknowledge that there are true followers of the... show more Thanks Rich B (are you really rich, can I borrow a tenner?) and sorry frappy for offending one of the few real followers of Jesus but you know how this site operates and the generalities of the right wing american christians do have a certain emetic effect, but I acknowledge that there are true followers of the Nazarene who are genuinely good people.