Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 decade ago

I think i ruined my penis...?

So i was trimming off some hair when suddenly i clipped something that wasn't hair. I was using scissors so i took out a pretty big chunk. So right now im bleeding pretty bad, i have about 7 pieces of gauze on it, and it wont stop bleeding. I just wanted to ask some random people before i do anything rash, like call 911.

Update:

It just fell off...

18 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Hey, at least you're on encyclopediadramatica!

• You need stitches, if you don't get them soon, it will be too late. There is a short window of time before you can't get stitches. Try to avoid the emergency room, check your local listings for a medical clinic that can see you quicker. If you don't get something done about it, you could get a serious infection. Go now!

EDIT: Go in the living room and tell your parents what happened, they'll know what to do.

• 1 decade ago

penis is the most valuable part of man's body.. clean it with antiseptic and if it doesn't stop go to the doctor.. he will make some decorations on it.. stitches not tattoo..

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

next time use safety scissors, and dont ho to the hospital. thats crazy talk right there. bitches like scars

Source(s): my infinite knowlege
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Alright first off i would have to say you probrably have the best cutting skills ever you should look into hair dressing. But to save you right now i say go through and cut the whole thing off. and just have a nice hole.

Source(s): Farmhouse.com
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Go to the ER. It sounds like you need stitches if it won't stop bleeding. Poor little sausage

• 1 decade ago

Dude. Gorilla Glue. Stuff be crazy tough.

• 1 decade ago

I would go to the ER or urgent care (if theres one in your area) so that you can get it checked out really quickly. im sure if you needed stiches or it needed to be dissinfected they could help you very quickly. dont be embarressed just get some help form a doctor!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

you are going to bleed to death , go to hospital im sure they have seen worse

• 1 decade ago

Don't take any chances. Get medical help now.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

super glue.. that will stop the bleeding

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.