How can you handle stress?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

swim,play,tours

• 1 decade ago

You take the issues one at a time, break them into manageable pieces and deal with them.

Look at the way you have gotten over any stressful situation. It hung around bothering you until at some point, you didn't care anymore.

Maybe you didn't care because the time had passed, such as an exam, because you had to make an alternative plan because some way forward was blocked or maybe because you made a decision that ended the dilemma.

You just have to work it over in your mind to get to that state more quickly. For more detail look here;

http://livewithoutconflict.com/blog/2008/07/01/man...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

a really good way is to make one of the rooms in your house really peaceful place. if you have a partner sharing your bedroom then the bedroom might not be the best idea. paint it calming colours .. burn inscense .. play calming music. having your room like that makes it like a peace haven and as soon as you go in you just feel more relaxed. having a place that is just your own is really important and it makes you feel like you can excape from the stress. if your not at home when the stress builds up then having that room makes it easier to cope during the day with the thought of going in there to chill out later.

hot baths are also good

• 1 decade ago

masterbating works but if you dont roll like that you can go for a jog or something like that

or MUSIC i thinks thats the best way just zone out for a bit

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Masturbation is the best way it takes your mind off everything and it feels good. Music is a good influence to me when i get upset i listen to rammstein and it takes my mind off everything else

• 1 decade ago

Check out ( http://www.tipsforreducingstress.com ) they have some really good information that should help.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.