How can i ask my mom for the pill without her thinking i want to have sex?

im 13 and i'd like to get the pill, just in case! and since most of my friends are boys my mom already suspects i do things with them, yes its true most of them are older but my mom thinks i do more than i actually do...how can i ask her inoccently without her thinking i want to have sex or i'm a slut who... show more im 13 and i'd like to get the pill, just in case! and since most of my friends are boys my mom already suspects i do things with them, yes its true most of them are older but my mom thinks i do more than i actually do...how can i ask her inoccently without her thinking i want to have sex or i'm a slut who wants the pill so i can go round sleeping with everyone if i can get the pill?
Update: and yes i am planning on having sex VERY soon and YES i am ready for it! i just need to know how to ask her for it i already know about it, and who says i want to be a mother when i grow up thats years away.....

FYI i'm not a virgin!