What should I put on my Christmas wish list?

I haven't really gotten into the Christmas spirit yet, but my grandma would like a wish list soon (before Thanksgiving). I've decided to start my list or at least a short draft of it. I'm a girl, 13, sort of a tomboy, I don't wear makeup or very much jewelry, I like art, music, sports, and just about anything. I already have: iPod, laptop, Wii, PS2, xbox 360 and Live, DSi, Gameboy, stereo, portable DVD player, iPad 2, digital camera, and I just got a new bike last year.

So far I have:

-iPhone 4s

-all of the Harry Potter DVDs

-Clocky alarm clock

-Flip camera

Any other ideas?

Well, I don't watch too many movies, but I think that I'll ask for a gift card to this place that sells used DVDs because we only have, like, 5. I'll also ask for an iTunes gift card since I could use some new music (lol, I have a wish list on iTunes of a bunch of songs that I want and it's over $530). Oh, and there's this small bag that is sort of like a purse that I'll ask for, too. :) Any other suggestions are welcome!

Oh, and I've never been to Tim Horton's. We don't have one where I live. :(

@Omg it's Russel- The Wii, iPod, and portable DVD player were all bought by my grandma, the Gameboy and PS2 I've had since I was 8 and I bought the camera with my own money. And what do you mean that I don't buy my family presents? How would you know that? It's not even true. Also, why are you on here if you are 11? And, you can't have a job under 14 because of child labor laws.

My extended family (aunts, uncles, etc.) might get me gift cards, but I want other things besides money and gift cards because the money usually goes straight into my bank account and the gift cards sit around for a few months until I finally trade them to my mom for cash.

Thanks to everyone for the ideas so far! Keep 'em coming if you have more! Here's an updated version of my Christmas list:

-iPhone 4s

-all of the Harry Potter DVDs

-Clocky alarm clock (white)

-Flip video camera

-Pillow Pet

What color of iPhone and Flip should I ask for and what kind of Pillow Pet? All ideas are welcome! :)

Favorite Answer

Art supplies

gift cards

3DS(epic win right there)

Kinect for the Xbox

video games for all the other systems(Okami for wii is very good... not so much for ps2 i dont think)

cases(phone, dsi, etc...)

earrings (if you have your ears peirced)

Source(s): my sisters brain. :D

World peace. Since you already have an iPod and Wii, I assume you are not from a poor family. To keep with the true Gospel of Christ, gifts should be given only to the poor. You get what you want the rest of the year. Surprise your parents and teach them the true meaning of Christmas this year. Tell them you want to give all your gifts to the poor.

One of my favourite things to get for Christmas is Visa Giftcards, if you dont know what it is it is a giftdcard thing that you buy with like 50 or 100 dollars on it, and you can buy stuff online or at stores like you are using a real credit card. So if you are buying something online you don't need to use your mum or dads credit card. I looooove them!

I hope this helped! -xoxo, Poppy

I know you said you don't want gift cards, but here's what I could think of so far:

1. Gift card/certificate to mani/pedi place

2. Gift card to movie theatre

3. Clothes (if you trust you grandma, lol)

4. Sports gear

Urgh! I had this fantastic idea and then it just slipped my mind! I'll edit this if I think of it!

Edit: Got it! Lol. Anyway, how about a big, gigantic pillow pet of your favorite animal, maybe a matching blanket? They're awesome!! Super soft!

• Mary

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/aw2Hk

IPOD!if you don't have one yet ACCESORiES AS iN JEWERY CLOTHES SHOES MAKEUP[like mac, sophora, urbon decay.... $100 or more GiFT CARDS ect... hehe these are some of the things i'm asking for christmas!:)

For the I Phone there is no point in getting white when your probally going to put a nice case on it.

Flip- Whats your favorite color im pretty sure you can design those online =]

And Duhde get a Panda pllow pet lol or monkey ones but those are a bit hard to find

Good Luck!!

I see that you said you like art, so maybe you should ask for art supplies like an easel, markers, paint, colored pencils, ect. Also, since you like sports you could ask for sport related things. For example, if you play basketball, a basketball net or a new basketball. If you play lacrosse a new lacrosse stick would be good too. And you could also ask for things you may need like clothes, shoes, ect. other things are CD's or concert tickets since you like music. Hope that helped.

Sounds like you have just about everything a girl could want. I suggest th Zune though. I like it more than the iPod because the button is easier to deal with and because it doesn't use iTunes (therefore, it doesn't decide not to play your files or to disorganize them. Since you like sports, you might want to ask for gear. Or maybe you can ask for tickets to see your favorite team (don't they do season tickets and what not). Or maybe ask for them to pay for some sort of sports summer camp next year or some other sports program. Since you like music, you can also ask for an instrument of your choosing and lessons for it.

You already have a pretty fat sum of things.

Anyway,

**** the 4s. The ******* 5 will come out in about 2 days.

Harry potter is on cable 24/7.

If you need an alarm clock...?

Neop. Too many young girls with flip cams these days. It's a cancer.

get a panda.

profit.

Source(s): my face is simply attached to your mother help us

Ask for a spotify premium account! Spotify.com

Like itunes, but you pay 10$ a month for unlimited music! Has same music as itunes