Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Why do white people hate obama?

I don't understand why white people be hating on obama, he is the president for a reason. Maybe its because I live in Dallas, but man, white people light up!!!!

but if they were no white people, white people, then they would only be us blacks, chineses, and mexicans to vote for him, and i'm sure that a black man would support a brother.

Favorite Answer

You do know that if it wasn't for the white vote he wouldn't have been elected. You do know that don't you?

White rich do but not the white poor.

Most of the whites that you see btching on the News, etc.

are the wealthy greedy Conservatives who stand to lose some of their freshly stolen millions that they they and their families have taken from the US poor for generations.

Most poor in US are white. Those like Obama for the most part. Its just that you never hear from them on the News, TV, or radio as they have no advocacy and are not represented for the most part - just like poor blacks are not also.

That is why Obama is so great - he is an advocate for the poor in the US

Rich Whitey hates Obama because they may have to give up some of their stolen money and power.

Because White people dislike Mulattoes

for instance,

White Mexicans dislike Cubans

• niHil

Most do not hate obama. Most just hate Marxism, and Obama is a Marxist. Marxism is the opposite of the American way of life.

People just scream "hate" and "racist" because they know Obama is wrong, but are embarrassed about it. They know the founding fathers were diametrically apposed to socialism.

If white people hate obama, then how did he win?

Obama has changed nothing from the bush regime but the propaganda.

As KRS ONE put it "Obama is the black face on the new world order"

Same patriot act, same domestic spying, same wars, same threats of war, same spending, same debt creation, same police state, different speech giver.

You doesn't fool nobody G.

You is a white dude.

You sound like you'r playing a snitch in a '70's cop movie.

Um... why do you classify white people? Lots of people "hate" him. My black sister does too. Not all white people do.

See this? You are a racist.

Wow, way to lump me in a group with racist people.

I'm white and I don't hate Obama. In fact, I voted for him.

And by the way, Texas is mainly far right republicans. Get out and see the world instead of basing your opinions on Texas.

Why does he and the Wookie hate us.

I do not care enough about that trash to hate them.

Hate is a waste of time.

How old are you?