Guess which publisher is accepting submissions?

Penguine o_O.

This is probably a once in a life time opportunity to submit to one of the big 6 publishers.

Is anyone going to submit to them?

http://www.penguin.co.uk/static/cs/uk/0/...
Update: @ Haley - you don't need to live in the USA. You just need to write something that will appeal to an American audience - and write it well, of course. :p
Update 2: "Plus they don't accept unsolicited manuscripts and I don't have an agent." They will only ask for the manuscript if they are intrigued by your synopsis. I'm nowhere near finished with my manuscript, so I won't be submitting, and even it was complete it would be too badly written to... show more "Plus they don't accept unsolicited manuscripts and I don't have an agent."

They will only ask for the manuscript if they are intrigued by your synopsis.

I'm nowhere near finished with my manuscript, so I won't be submitting, and even it was complete it would be too badly written to submit. Haha. I'm just being realistic about my own writing. :p