What should I read next?

My school has a giant fiction library with over 10,000 books, so I guarantee they'll have everything. Except they don't have Twilight. I had to buy it myself... I like fiction books that are dark and/or depressing, and I also love high fantasy. Dark books I like: A Certain Slant of Light, Sabriel,... show more My school has a giant fiction library with over 10,000 books, so I guarantee they'll have everything. Except they don't have Twilight. I had to buy it myself...

I like fiction books that are dark and/or depressing, and I also love high fantasy.
Dark books I like: A Certain Slant of Light, Sabriel, Across the Wall, City of Ember, Shade's Children
Depressing books I like: The Perks of Being a Wallflower, Wuthering Heights, Shade's Children
High Fantasy books I like: Lord of the Rings, Eragon, Deltora series

What should I read next? I'm at a pretty advanced reading level (except for Deltora, but that's just like a guilty pleasure) If it matters, I'm a fifteen year old girl.
Update: I've heard that the Dragonriders of Pern series is good...