Do you believe Rebecca St. James is really a virgin?

She has said that everyone has missed the mark of purity in this area, including her. She talks about reconstituted virginity. Why would that occur to her? Does she need it?

She's 32 and has been linked to some guys with, shall we say, less than sterling reputations.

She spends several months each year on tour and you know that means a lot of opportunity. So is she really a virgin or does she just play one?

Favorite Answer

there is NO reconstituted virginity you are or you are NOT! if she says she's reconstituted then she aint!

Fist off, I don't really think it matters...why is it important----I know you're just curious and what not and don't mean any of this in a negative fashion..

I haven't kept up with the 'Christian music scene' let alone Rebecca for years...BUT whether she is or isn't it doesn't matter, she's focused on spreading the word of God virgin or not. I mean if she did 'miss the mark' it's her deal AND I think that gives her a bit of a platform to say nobody's perfect, and God forgives all.

Nope.

Well, even CCM is all about the money. So, I highly doubt it.

Not now. Then? You can probably guess. :)

No, she isn't.

Well... ;)