Have You Ever Done Something So Stupid That You Can Never Stop Laughing About It?

It can be anything. Just list a Funny And Stupid Moment that you did. For me it was back In May 2008. My friends and I were all outside and one of us dressed in a Gorilla Costume. He pretended that he was drunk and everytime a car went by he would Wave to them and start chasing the car in a Crazy-Like manner!... show more It can be anything. Just list a Funny And Stupid Moment that you did.

For me it was back In May 2008. My friends and I were all outside and one of us dressed in a Gorilla Costume. He pretended that he was drunk and everytime a car went by he would Wave to them and start chasing the car in a Crazy-Like manner! Eventually a group of Preppy Students drove by and my friend did the same to them. They stopped their car and they told my friend that he needed to get a life. My friend got mad so he flicked them off and he threw a Pepsi Can at their car! They got really pissed so they turned around and tried to follow us but we just ran like Hell!

Hahaha, Can't Stop Laughing About It.

Star If You Like. Thanks.
Update: SlickNick, This Is A Question. Can't You Read? It Looks As If Your The Dumb One.