Have You Ever Done Something So Stupid That You Can Never Stop Laughing About It?

It can be anything. Just list a Funny And Stupid Moment that you did.

For me it was back In May 2008. My friends and I were all outside and one of us dressed in a Gorilla Costume. He pretended that he was drunk and everytime a car went by he would Wave to them and start chasing the car in a Crazy-Like manner! Eventually a group of Preppy Students drove by and my friend did the same to them. They stopped their car and they told my friend that he needed to get a life. My friend got mad so he flicked them off and he threw a Pepsi Can at their car! They got really pissed so they turned around and tried to follow us but we just ran like Hell!

Hahaha, Can't Stop Laughing About It.

Star If You Like. Thanks.

SlickNick, This Is A Question. Can't You Read? It Looks As If Your The Dumb One.

• Nick
    Favorite Answer

Well,it wasn't so much me that did this,but my friend had just broke up with his girlfriend.So it was about a week and a half later that he was really going crazy with out her.(They did break up for a stupid reason).But anyway we were watching t.v it was about 10:30 at night on a Wednesday.And we saw one of those commercial where the mop and the broom sing baby come back to the women with her new swiffer or something.Anyways as a joke my friend Cole said hey why don't you do that Jack?Jokingly of course.But my friend is retarded and with in an hour I found my self laughing on how ridculas this situation was.We were all sitting wacthing t.v,like an hour ago now we are in the car,going to my friend's ex-girlfriends house so he can sing this to her from out side.So anyway he starts singing.And like two minutes of is crapy singing someone comes out side.But it isn't his ex no it is this old man in his 60's my guess.Yelling hey idoit Jennylee's apartment is nextdoor.Pointing to the balcony to the left of him.The we all turn to see his ex girlfriend and her bestfriend staring at him laughing like crazy.Suddenly my friend turned pitch red and me and my other friend started dying of laughter.My friend Cole the one who wasn't singing actually pissed his pants from laughing that hard.

I'm still laughing even though this was in November I am still laughing loll.They are back together now,but we still constentle ask my friend if he will sing for us.

Source(s): Your story is funny! Me and my friends when we were young did something like that on Halloween,we were like the foot ball team from our school they were the football team from our rival school.So anyway they were in their car,trying to show off for there girlfriends,and anyway by friend of mine through a can of whipped cream at them and it blew up naturally on the lead one.We stood there laughing for about 10 minutes untill my grilfriend at the time was like shouldn't run then of course we finally did.I din't know how pissed he was untill our next football game at school he tackled me down so hard I was done the rest of the season.
  • Me

Well I laugh about this now but I sure didn't when it happened and it isn't near as funny as yours.

I got off of work (midnight) and found that I had locked both sets of keys in my car. Well after several 'helpers' tried unsuccessfully to flip the lock, I ended up having to call a locksmith (off hours). It took him two hours to get there and three minutes to open the door & he charged me three hundred dollars.

Getting inside my car I only find One set of keys.

The following night at work, I put on my sweater after work and there was the second set of keys and I could have save the three hundred dollars and many hours of needless searching if I would have only remembered that I had worn that sweater into work. I was so ticked that I threw the forty dollar sweater in the trash! I never wanted to see it again!

Oh God! I wish I was there when that happened. That would have made my day.

Long story short, my mom walked in on me when I was changing, and I had to explain to her why I have a tattoo on my upper vagina. I was 23 at the time and she still bi*ched at me like I was 12.

Looking back on it now, it's really funny. Ha ha.

EDIT: Tasha, that's the funniest think I've ever heard. You poor girl. LMAO

Haha that's funny! 8)

Mine isn't really that good but my friend and I still crack up about it when it is brought up!

It was probably about two weeks ago, at like 6:45 in the morning when I was getting ready for school. I was feeding my cat some of his food (he eats wet Innova) with a fork and when I was done, I went to try and put the fork I was using in the sink. However, my sister got in the way because she was looking in the fridge (with it wide open!) and making it so that I couldn't get past. I pushed, but she still didn't move. So, I took the cat food covered fork and jabbed it at my sisters face (didn't touch her with it). I then said, "Hey, I got cat all over this fork! Move!" My sister looked at me like I was crazy and was like, "You have CAT all over your fork?!" I then realized my mistake and started cracking up.

Yeah, I guess it really wasn't that funny...but it is to me...

8)

Ha ha WTF? I won't be able to stop laughing about that now.

When I was between 7 and 8 months pregnant with my daughter, I was having a REALLY hard time controlling my bladder (she was a big baby). I was standing in line at the bank and I sneezed and pissed myself. Well, this being my first child, I confused my pissing myself with my water breaking. I thought I was going into labor.

So my husband and I rushed to the hospital, the doctor checked me out, told me everything was fine. As if that wasn't bad enough, we had to go back to the bank and finish what we were doing before I peed all over their floor.

It's been about 15 months and they still tease me about it. It sucked.

My husband still laughs about it all the time. lol

Now you get to make fun of me too! :)

properly, I comprehend the place you're coming from. throughout the time of my intense college journey I witnessed incredibly some indecisive little ones believe they are "in love" and then broke up like a month later. in spite of the indisputable fact that, i do no longer snigger because of the fact little ones are able to loving. some are "in love" in spite of the indisputable fact that it incredibly is unrequited and it incredibly is sort of unhappy.

Yes. When I was 12 we went with my father to visit our relatives who had a cat and a canary at home. So I asked: "Can I show the canary to the cat? " Then it all happened very quickly, the cat jumped, opened the cage and ate the canary.

haha ive done the same but in a big rabbit costume

we got chased by the cops though lol

Lmao. I do a lot of stupid things then I cant stop laughing.

lmao that made me laugh, i think i will laugh bout this 4 a while now

really, i really will