For black women- I am white and I find black women so exotic looking and hot?

I am white and I find black women as the sexiest race by far. Your bodies are just so sexy curvaceous and bootylicious. I find white girls just to be so plain and skinny. You black women got it goin on. I also think that there are just way to many not all but a lot of white girls that are all full of themselves but you black women know how to treat a man and are I find more black women that are nice than white women. I just want to congratulate you for being so beautiful and sexy. I just wish more black women went for more white guys. I dont really have a question but I just wanted to say that because you black women are so nice and sexy.

I am not being racists I just prefer black women and I am white.

Favorite Answer

We are beautiful because we are Queens you can find us in different colors and that what makes it such a challenge(brown,light skinned,dark skinned etc.) We thank you but don't get it twisted we all as humans are beautiful -beauty is only skin deep and ugly is to the bone beauty will fade away but ugly will hold it's on get me!!!

Glad to know you feel that way. I have no general preference personally, but guys like you who like black girls make me happy! Bootylicious...i am not, so not all black girls are that way, but I get where you're getting at.

Actually, I am attracted to black women, too. African-American is pure PC. What if you are black and from England or anywhere else other than America?

thanx for the compliment im half black half hispanic

All I gotta say...

"He's got Jungle Fever.. who's got jungle fever?".....

on a serious note...I love all women of all races...as long as they are my type. :P

• Eldude

To me all women are beautiful.......

i feel the same way about german chix. i think it's the accent.

british women and canadian women are dynamite although ill go with almost any women i prefer white over all

Source(s): **NOT BEING RASIST**

wow...congrats...thx for sharing, i guess..

Thanks. I'm black and Native American but I'm mostly black.

And I'm 13 ( not yet a woman) but thanks