Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

how to know if....? guys please help! ?

so i just need to know if this guy is still interested in me. its a long story. but so i really like this guy and he really likes me. we went on our 2nd date last week and he asked me to homecoming and when i left he told me he wished he had kissed me. and then he texted me later that day. and this week he hasnt texted me first. so i usually text him. and he always answers and hes always using :) ;) those faces and hes always complimenting me, saying im beautiful and stuff. so im just worried cuz he hasnt been texting me first. and most people say thats a bad thing but hes been answering and being flirty so im not sure. im confused and need any help anybody can give me! thanks so much. best answer will be given 10 points!! please help me! :)

Favorite Answer

i agree with the first guy too. it cant be that he thinks your clingy or anyhting because then he wouldnt flirt back. your probably in good shape, hes just playing it smooth and cool.. you have to make a date already and make it clear how you feel. Avoid lunch dates... lunch dates= just friends. we dont like that.

:] good luck,

and thanks for answering my question, im staying away from her because she might have too many miles on her, :)

• ?

I'd unload him asap. If he likes an additional lady and she or he him, WHAT ARE YOU DOING??? Real love does not play video games or have wandering eyes, it is dedicated and tough paintings. You MUST see this as a purple flag, a deal breaker, strike 3. Your younger, i am guessing, you should not also be considering that a SERIOUS courting that's going to purpose you lack of confidence. Have a laugh, do not turn out to be overly invested on this, WHAT? you cannot flirt? Move on, the writing is at the wall and it spells obstacle. Do your self a want and reduce the man free, whether it is destined to be, it'll run it is path and he will be again. But why you could take him again simplest you'll be able to reply.

I agree with MCD. As a guy, he doesn't want to look desperate. Acting how he did at the very beginning, he probably is worried that you'll think he's like feminine and too emotional. So let him know that you like him exactly how he is. Boost his confidence and he'll soon be texting you first! : )

Good luck!

eh not really something you can do just keep on doing what your doing but proceed with caution.. and maybe be prepared to get hurt

i don't think its a big deal, unless you came onto him too strong, he probably just doesnt wannna seem desperate

i dont think its a big deal. he prob doesnt want to seem desperate. good luck