Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Sexual Obsession with Panties (serious only please)?

So I moved back home for a while, and my sister who is 17 always leaves her clothes all over her room.

One day when my family was out I saw a pair of dirty panties on her bed and out of boredness I smelled them.

The smell was so good and intriguing, and I'm afraid I've almost become obsessed.

I've tried them on, put them over my face, I can't help it. It's really emberassing and I know it's wrong but the smell of her vagina is so arrousing, and I don't know what to do, because I tell myself I'm not going to do it anymore, and then when I get horny my hormones take over and I can't control myself.

Does anyone have any tips for me to get over this obsession, (this is not a joke)

Favorite Answer

I don't think it's a big deal, hormones take total control over self discipline, I used to wear my moms underwear.

I think you just like the smell of the vagina. It's cool. You should get your own woman and smell her vagina and underwear. STOP smelling your sister panties because you wouldn't want to hurt her. Sounds like you're a freak. Good luck finding a freaky braud.

it is something u have to discipline yourself in like anything else, try meditating or taking cold showers when the urge does come up, teach yourself it is something you should not be doing, carry a rubberband on your wrist and flick yourself if the thought comes to mind, try to avoid any sexual activity until you have resolved this issue with yourself as sexual activity may only make you lose discipline and return to this unhealthy obbession

when the urge to smell (and whatsoever) those panties arouses, remind your self that those are your sister's. think of it like indirectly, you are smelling hers. also, do things that are to distract your self of that feeling so it can be released in a way. like jog around the village or play basketball whatever.

Try not being alone at home. Go out with friends more often. If you dont have a gf, get one. I am sure you will come outta this.

• I suggest that you talk to your family doctor and just be honest about it. You can be assured that your privacy and confidentiality is kept. He would be able to give you a good resources for professional therapy. He can probably even give you a referral himself. I suggest if you want this dealt with in a serious manner, get a professional who knows how to help and specializes in these situations.

I give this questions 2 snaps and a twist. you go girlfriend!! maybe he admires you toooooo much so tell him he needs his own style.

morally speaking, you should go to phsychiatrist to know where you come for that obssession. Your attitude to panties with smell of vagina is one thing not normal most specially it belongs to your sister..gosh!! Do not allow yourself to be eaten by your sex maniacs drive..Do not be one of them. Sex is a sacred thing to enjoy by two inloved persons. Abuse it and you will be wronged, ijo mio..

Seek counseling. It'll be helpful, and you'll gain insight of why you're doing this.

OMFG... that is your sister.... you need to get out and find a girlfriend bro.