How many if any booby traps are there in the pyramids.My husband says there are none I need proof there is ???

Update: Thank you all very much as you all I too remember these facts just cant find the proof. My husband read in www.straightdope.com that there was no such booby traps now it is written in stone . Unfortunately I can not find any proof to the booby traps therey. I know I saw it on a discovery type program and now can... show more Thank you all very much as you all I too remember these facts just cant find the proof. My husband read in www.straightdope.com that there was no such booby traps now it is written in stone . Unfortunately I can not find any proof to the booby traps therey. I know I saw it on a discovery type program and now can not prove it . My husband has a problem with being (so he thinks) right about everything. I would love to prove him wrong . thank you