What are some top film schools (3.7 highschool GPA and above for incoming freshmen) that have div 3 baseball ?

Update: bjdzak........heres your answere: yes i want to commit time to baseball, but i KNOW im not good enough to play division I. I may be good enough for D II, BUT not if im going to go to film school b/c most of the good/prestigious ones are in california and are recruiting californians who are much better than i am... show more bjdzak........heres your answere: yes i want to commit time to baseball, but i KNOW im not good enough to play division I. I may be good enough for D II, BUT not if im going to go to film school b/c most of the good/prestigious ones are in california and are recruiting californians who are much better than i am (except NYU, which does not have baseball). with that said, i would only be able to play D3 if i were going to a film school. As for my future, I think I want to be more in the TV field, possibly sports broadcasting, more than feature length films etc. I am from CT, and am hoping to intern at ESPN in the future(I live about an hour from the HQ). Saying that, I guess I dont need to go to a film school, BUT I dont want to be just like a communications major, but something more involved with the TV/Film aspect of it.
With all this, If I want to play baseball, I wouldnt be able to do so at UCLA, USC, UCSD, UCSB, NYU etc. ANother thing though is I want to go to an honorable school.
Update 2: I have a GPA of 3.84, and I know I am capable of getting into a good school, so I dont want to settle with Miami or whatever. In the end, i will probably end up playing club baseball, not DIII, but I would be satisfied with that too.