Do you think if i quite gay porn watching i will stop being bi-curious?

Do you think if i quite gay porn watching i will stop being bi-curious? I really dont wanna be bi or gay! I wanna be straight!

Favorite Answer

Probably not. If porn did not exist (somehow) you would still be bi-curious, but accessibility would be an issue.

I'm 22, and had my first experience with a guy last year. It solved my curiosity, not to the way I would have liked but in the end what can you do?

If you want to talk - message me. I know exactly what you are going through.

• Well its always worth stopping to try however if you still feel bi-curious the best method I found was to experiment. I don't want to offend you or anything but if you feel as if you may be truly bisexual or gay then it isn't anywhere near as bad as you would think. When I started to notice attraction to guys I freaked out and argued it was just curiosity, but then I accepted it and I'm out gay now and it can be much easier than you'd think, I thought most of my friends would freak out however they were all sound with me and I'm much happier now with loads of friends who I now know support me.

Source(s): Personal experience
  • Nick G

You are what you are, whether gay, straight, bi, whatever. You might just not realise what you are.

You can not influence what you are by watching or not watching certain genres of porn.

Just be open to whatever excites you and you will come to realise who you really are. Once you do this, you will be truly happy.

Nick

:)

well i do that 2 and its really hard quiting!!and pls dont kill your self!!